Property Insurance

Property Insurance

Business People Walking Along

This is a policy that provides coverage for a commercial structure that is owned or rented. The policy can also cover equipment, machinery, etc., inside the building. It is used as a standalone policy in conjunction with a casualty (liability) policy and generally covers higher limits and exposures.

For example, a property insurance policy may be used to cover condo or co-op buildings in the city. This “master policy” will cover the structure, building machinery, and all common areas. The units themselves are generally insured by the owner or tenant.

All businesses that own their unit, floor, or building must have a commercial property policy. JWA has deep experience in dealing with commercial real estate and has access to the relevant markets to make the commercial property buyer comfortable in this challenging space.

John Wiltshire Insurance Agency offers Property Insurance policies for the greater New York City area. If you’re looking for Property insurance in NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island or the Bronx, JWA has a Property insurance policy customized for your needs. We also provide Property insurance policies for businesses on Long Island, Westchester, and the Hamptons. JWA Property insurance policies on Long Island, Westchester, and the Hamptons provide insurance, protection and peace of mind. Contact John Wiltshire Agency for all your property insurance needs in New York City including NYC, Brooklyn and Queens, Westchester, Long Island and the Hamptons.