Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance

Business People Walking Along

This coverage is for property that is moved from place to place or cannot be permanently affixed to one location, a contractor’s tools or movable equipment (backhoes, etc.) for example. It is also called an “equipment floater.” This type of insurance can cover property in transit and can be extended to other types of property.

It is derived from the days of sea transportation (marine) and evolved to fit our land-based needs, coming to cover anything that moves or is moved. It still covers marine equipment of course, but has extended to aircraft and automobiles.

JWA can place insurance coverage for all types of inland marine exposures and can advise as to when this coverage is needed.

John Wiltshire Insurance Agency offers Inland Marine Insurance policies for the greater New York City area. For Inland Marine insurance in NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island or the Bronx, JWA has a Inland Marine insurance policy customized for your needs. We also provide Inland Marine insurance policies for Long Island, Westchester, and the Hamptons. JWA Inland Marine insurance policies on Long Island, Westchester, and the Hamptons provide protection and peace of mind. Contact John Wiltshire Agency for all your Inland Marine insurance needs in New York City including NYC, Brooklyn and Queens, Westchester, Long Island and the Hamptons.